- Do They head for work earlier than they used to or at unusual times?
- Have they started working excessive overtime and weekends unplanned?
- Has your spouse started all of sudden traveling out town or desire to go on separate vacations?
- Have you tried calling their hotel when traveling and unable to get an answer? This is a major red flag when traveling for “work.”
- Is the same coworker traveling with your spouse on every work trip? Often, this is also a red flag if your spouse desires to travel with the same coworker time after time.
- Has your spouse been talking about the same person over and over?
- Does your spouse or significant other take forever to return your calls when in the past that wasn’t the case?
- Do they receive calls from numbers that aren’t recognizable and do they like to keep their phone face down or attached to their hip?
- When looking at your cell phone bills are their calls with long durations to and from numbers you don’t recognize?
- Do they head to another rm when on the phone or when texting.
- Does the passcode on their phone constantly change?
- Have they changed the billing address to their phone and paid for a PO box?
- Have suddenly decided to buy a new wardrobe and changed their overall appearance?
- Is it obvious they show a decreased desire for you?
- Have they used the “friends” house excuse when saying they are too drunk to drive home?
- Are they spending more time with their friends and not including you in the plans?
- Are they heading out on last night out with the boys or girls?
- Does it seems like they are spending way more time online and on social media?
- Are they creating new emails with no reason?
- Do they seem more interested in your schedule and where you’re going to be?
- Does their car have higher than usual mileage for no reason?
- How does their clothing smell, unusual perfume or cologne?
- Have you found unexplained payments and deductions from your bank accts?
Justified Investigative Services (JIS)
Fully Licensed & Insured
Retired Federal Agents
Call or Text 239-290-6875
Lic A1900251 & C1900526